Federal Skilled Trades Program Canada
The Federal Skilled Trades program provides an excellent opportunity for skilled workers who want to become permanent residents based on their qualifications in a skilled trade:
To be eligible, applicants must have:
- Two years of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work experience) in a skilled trade within the last 5 years before the application is sent.
- Plan to live outside the province of Quebec.
- Meet the required language levels in English or French.
- Meet the job requirements for that skilled trade as set out in the NOC, except for needing a certificate of qualification.
- Have an offer of full-time employment for a total period of at least one year.
At Conquest Immigration Inc., we will be helping you by doing an initial assessment, creating your online Express Entry profile, and submitting your complete Permanent Residence (PR) application once you receive the invitation to apply.