The permanent resident card (PR Card) is the official proof of permanent resident status in Canada. A PR card is required for the permanent resident to prove they are a PR upon their return to Canada when they are travelling.

If you are a permanent resident and you are traveling outside Canada without a valid PR card, or are not carrying it, you will need to apply for a permanent resident travel document before returning to Canada by commercial vehicle. 

Contact us now for assistance in your PR card application. 


Effective October 11, 2017, significant changes have been implemented to the Citizenship process. The changes are as follows:

With regards to the residency requirement, applicants for citizenship must now have been physically present in Canada for at least three years out of five prior to the date of the application. 

A knowledge and language test must be taken by applicants between ages 18 and 54 to establish whether they meet the basic requirements. 
A child under 18 years of age may apply for citizenship without a Canadian parent. 

Contact us now for assistance in navigating the citizenship process 

Our Immigration Services: Canada Express Entry | Business Visa | Provincial Nominee Programs | Humanitarian and Compassionate Application | Study Visa | Work Permit | Sponsorship | Visitor Visa | Settlement Visa

Conquest Immigration Inc. provides Canadian Immigration Services to clients all over the world. We are centrally located, serving clients in Canada, Ontario GTA, and Toronto, Brampton, Etobicoke, North York, York, East York, Scarborough, Pickering, Guelph, Ajax, Kitchener, Whitby, Hamilton, Markham, Vaughan, Cambridge, Milton, Waterloo, Peterborough, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Barrie, London.

Speak to our Immigration Consultants in Mississauga, ON (647) 782-7199 or (647) 208-3134