You have two options available for spousal sponsorship.

  1. Sponsor spouse who is currently living with you in Canada
  2. Sponsor spouse who is currently living outside Canada

Under spousal sponsorships applications, only Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents can sponsor their spouse or common law partner to Canada.  

When you agree to be a sponsor, you must sign an undertaking, promising to give financial support for the basic needs of your spouse or partner and their dependent children such as the providing of food, clothing, shelter, dental care, eye care, and other health needs that are not covered by public health services. 

Additional supporting documents are required to establish the authenticity of the relationship.

Contact us now for assistance in navigating the spousal sponsorship process and make sure you are reunited with your loved one without delay.


This category to sponsor parents for permanent resident status is closed for now and CIC will notify when it opens.

Our Immigration Services: Canada Express Entry | Business Visa | Provincial Nominee Programs | Humanitarian and Compassionate Application | Study Visa | Work Permit | Sponsorship | Visitor Visa | Settlement Visa

Our Immigration Consultants provide Canadian Immigration Services to clients all over the world. We are centrally located, serving clients in Canada, Ontario GTA, and Toronto, Brampton, Etobicoke, North York, York, East York, Scarborough, Pickering, Guelph, Ajax, Kitchener, Whitby, Hamilton, Markham, Vaughan, Cambridge, Milton, Waterloo, Peterborough, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Barrie, London.

Contact Conquest Immigration Inc. - Immigration Consultants in Mississauga, ON

Speak to our Immigration Consultants in Mississauga, ON (647) 782-7199 or (647) 208-3134