Open Work Permit Canada
An open work permit is a work permit that is not job-specific, and as such a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or proof of employment offer are not prerequisites to be eligible for an open work permit.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR AN OPEN WORK PERMIT?
- International students who have graduated from a designated learning institution and who are eligible for the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program,
- Students who are no longer to meet the costs of their studies (destitute student),
- Foreign nationals who have applied for permanent residence in Canada,
- Foreign nationals who are the dependent family members of someone who has applied for permanent residence,
- The spouse or common-law partner of a skilled worker or international student,
- Refugees, refugee claimants, protected persons, or their family members,
- Temporary resident permit holders.
In each of these situations, the applicant must meet additional criteria to be eligible which you can discuss with our Canadian Immigration expert.
Contact us now to determine whether you are eligible for an open work permit and to start your immigration process.
Our Immigration Services: Canada Express Entry | Business Visa | Provincial Nominee Programs | Humanitarian and Compassionate Application | Study Visa | Work Permit | Sponsorship | Visitor Visa | Settlement Visa
Our Immigration Consultants provide Canadian Immigration Services to clients all over the world. We are centrally located, serving clients in Canada, Ontario GTA, and Toronto, Brampton, Etobicoke, North York, York, East York, Scarborough, Pickering, Guelph, Ajax, Kitchener, Whitby, Hamilton, Markham, Vaughan, Cambridge, Milton, Waterloo, Peterborough, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Barrie, London.